Thursday 28 February 2013

DPS


The inspiration for my "ALT LOVES" on my double page spread came from this article from NME. The article also inspired the layout of my double page spread as before seeing this, i was planning on having just one image on the right page that could be removed and used as an A4 poster for the audience. The strip down the right of the right page made me think to put a seperate item down the side of my page to look more realistic. Where the 'radar' sign is ion the NME page i was thinking of putting another pull quote because the image looks plain and a bit boring in that corner so i thought that a pull quote or another (smaller) image would liven up the page. I need to write more for the review on my double page spreadto fill the dark blue area. The main image for the NME DPS is a clever reprisentation of stereotypical teenagers because the band featured is called 'The Teenagers' which was a dificult task for me to replicate because my featured band is called The Shands so i just used what i thought was the best image that i had taken in my photo shoot in November/December.

No comments:

Post a Comment