Wednesday 28 November 2012

Male Model Inspiration


I chose the bands/artists because they all look like people i would consider using as models for my magazine. This is because they have the image that is associated with indies. The Arctic Monkeys dress in vintage clothes which is very popular at the moment with indies. Morrissey has a quiff which has also become very popular recently with indies. Frankie Cocozza has the hair that i would prefer to use if i have a male model. He also has a slight 'butter wouldn't melt' kind of face. Noel Fielding and Serge (bassist for Kasabian) both look similar and both have a unique style and choice of outfits. I like some of the pieces Noel wears like his hat shown in the picture with the rabbit ear. Simon Neil (lead singer of Biffy Clyro) has the kind of style that i want for my magazine e.g. the leather jacket and tattoos. His hair isn't the right style for my magazine but i like his beard which could possibly work with my magazine. The View hav a a very stereotypical indie appearance which is why they would be great for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment